Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Food Dance

For the last few months, I've been playing in my tiny kitchen. And, I've been doing the Food Dance. Have you ever eaten something so good that your body starts to move, or your head starts to nod, as if you were agreeing with the food gods that you've just created one of the best tastes ever? That's the Food Dance, and it's my favorite dance. I'm here to share my recipes and some of the pictures I've taken. Let me know if you have any ideas or recipes you'd like me to try. I especially love sweets and baking.

I'd also like to share some of the things I've learned from running a very small, but growing, business for the last 14 years. I figure I've made a few mistakes and had some nice successes, and I'd like someone else to learn a little from them.

Consider this a brief ramble. I'm in my kitchen, trying to find space on the counter, creating an exciting variation on the all-American treat, the Coconut Macaroon. And, I think a cup of tea is calling my name.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, my home kitchen is the size of a Nike shoebox, but i like it that way. Keep it simple, don't buy every gadget on Earth....just stick to the staple(s), and i don't dance...but i have lengthy conversations with myself (and sometimes my dogs) while cooking. Happy Easter kid. Klecko

    ReplyDelete